Welcome to Stonewater Homes, your source for full service new home construction in Nova Scotia.
At Stonewater, we are committed to building quality and value into all of our homes. Whether you are interested in building a new home on your own land, or purchasing a turn-key home from us, we will provide the service and product that you deserve. We approach all of our projects with the same degree of care, attention to detail, and superior customer service.
We have served hundreds of satisfied clients and pride ourselves on providing an unmatched level of customer service and product quality. Our clients receive service that far surpasses the industry standards. The quality and value of our products and services provide a safe investment overtime and keeps our clients coming back to us.
Our mission is simple and clear:
Please contact us today to discuss your new home plans. We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to make your plans come to life.
The Stonewater Homes Team
Stonewater Homes is one of the leading home builders in Nova Scotia. We are the recipient of the 2014 New Home Builder of the Year Award and one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Director to join our team. This will be a new position within the Stonewater group of companies and reporting directly to the president of the company.
We are a team-oriented company that places the highest value on providing our clients with an unmatched level of quality and service while maintaining a fun and energetic workplace. If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply
This role is important in the strategic positioning of our company as a sales and service leader through the development and implementation of key marketing and communications initiatives. The Marketing Director contributes to our success through the implementation of key programs that will enhance our ability to secure a larger share of market. This role will focus in the areas of marketing, sales, communications, proposal development and management.
Implementation of Marketing Strategies
• Manages and implements the daily and continual maintenance of our websites, social media, and recurring communications
• Working directly with the president of the company to implement new business ideas and strategies
• Meets with company president and staff to gain insight and direction into the drafting of written communications, presentations, and advertising needs
• Writes required marketing contributions including proposals, bids and internal communications
• Implements innovative and effective marketing plans
• Manages and monitors digital and print advertising campaigns and other media opportunities
• Supports the design and implementation of an effective marketing toolkit for sales people and Realtors to utilize
• Supports the external image and reputation of the company through coordinated community relations activities and events, including social media
• Assists the sales professionals with the design and writing of all sales communications and presentations
• Supports branding guidelines and the further development of external communications in order to enhance brand presence
• Manages day-to-day work in the areas of media relations, events, promotional materials, online presence and client relationships
• Implements the marketing plan for the entire group of companies
• Acts as a leader to inspire all team members to contribute to the achievement of company goals and objectives
• Provides mentorship to team members through team building and maintaining a culture of growth development, loyalty and engagement
• Conduct annual audit or review of existing communications strategies, messages and tactics to ensure consistency with the companies goals and objectives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing
• Superior planning, organizational, and project management skills; is highly effective at implementing projects and seeing things through to completion.
• Proven effectiveness at building strong relationships with internal and external clients
• A proven track record of working closely with senior leaders in a highly-visible marketing role
• A strong background in proposal development and management
• The successful candidate will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing or general business.
• Preferrably several years of progressive experience in the development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies, programs, and policies that align with the overall business strategy.
• Analytical – is able to quickly assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze the data, and recommend appropriate course of action to be taken.
• Experience in the construction industry and/or real estate sector is preferred.
• Events planning experience for client-facing events.
• A strong understanding of SEO, Google AdWords and Analytics.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software is mandatory
• Proficient with all social media platforms (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge web-based programs and website management is mandatory
• Working knowledge of all multimedia formats and ability to work with software to create multimedia to be used on various platforms (youtube videos, slideshows, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to deadlines
• Possesses strong presentation and public speaking skills
• Competitive salary with growth potential
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Medical/Dental/Insurance benefits available
• Ongoing training provided
Thank you in advance for your application,
Stonewater HomesRead more...